APPLIED ETHICS HOME
"Precisely what you need… Now!"
APPLIED ETHICS HOME INSPECTION, LLC
To Perform Your Home Inspection?
I am a member of, the Association of Certified Home Inspectors; ASHI member, Great Lake Illinois Chapter of The American Society of Home Inspectors. These two organizations are the most renowned Home Inspector organizations in the country. I am licensed by the State of Illinois through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), as a Home Inspector and Home Inspector Entity. The requirements for licensure included 80 hours of pre-license classroom and field training; 20 hours more than the state requires. The instructors at The Quality Education Group, where I completed my training, are leaders in the home inspection industry. I put in at least 2hours a day of reading, continuous education.
My Home Inspections are performed according to the Standards of Practice of the State of Illinois, and ASHI. My Inspections are thorough and never rushed. I am here to answer your questions and help you understand the condition of your prospective home and its components. The goal is for you to be more familiar and educated you, about your property and any issues that are identified. Note: Customer service is very important to me. I am committed to giving you my very best... As a young man, I watched my father’s work ethics, working for other as though it was his own. I will work to anticipate your needs and expectations, with the goal to insure you make the right decision for your perspective home.
My job is to give you a non-biased opinion of your home’s condition so you can make and educated decision. As a home inspector, you are hiring me for my opinion and guidance. Therefore, the Applied Ethics Home Inspection LLC™ rule will be implemented: Facts-Opinion-Direction
- Fact: is the defect
- Opinion: the issues involved with the defect
- Direction: what can be done to resolve the defect?
- Perry encourages clients to accompany him on inspections to learn about the systems and operations of the home
- Perry’s report includes easy to understand inspection details, including photos, so you know with clarity what was identified during the inspection
- Perry uses state of the art technology electronic transmission of inspection report to your requested recipients
- Perry is available six days a week for scheduling appointments, or to answer any questions you may have along the way in the purchase of your perspective home
- Perry live personnel on staff Monday through Saturday to answer your call and book appointments
No need to coordinate a radon test with another company when Perry is connected to one of the best radon testing organization in the country. Most importantly perhaps is his background with years of being a property owner, coupled with property management, light construction, HVAC, quality control experience, and after seeing firsthand what some builder’s have neglected to do properly… Perry also focus his attention to detail that you find sets him apart. He will take whatever time is necessary to thoroughly inspect your house and report in detail on the findings. His ethics will be applied, and you will be very well informed on the fine points of the home you are looking to purchase, by the end of the inspection because Perry inspects the home like he would if he were buying it himself, so Relax, give him a call, you won’t be disappointed, Perry will give you “Precisely what you need…Now!”™